Vative Academy delivers non-government subsided training to students nationally whereas the following training fees are applicable:
- $4,800.00 for Certificate III level qualifications
- $5,300.00 for Certificate IV level qualifications
- $9,300.00 for Diploma level qualifications
- $9,800.00 for Advanced Diploma level qualifications
Dual concurrent qualifications may attract higher fees.
Victorian Training Guarantee (VTG)
As per the Victorian Training Guarantee program, an eligible individual can undertake a maximum of two Government subsidised courses at any one time in a calendar year. Additional eligibility criteria must be met to access the funding. Enrolling in any of Vative Academy’s programs under the Victorian Training Guarantee may impact further access to Government subsidised training.
Eligibility for Victorian Training Guarantee Funding:
- All candidates under 20 years of age;
- Candidates 20 years and above provided you do not hold a qualification higher than the one you apply for;
- Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or holders of a special category Visa (sub-class 444, NZ citizen), East Timorese asylum seekers or holders of a temporary protection Visa;
Further information, visit http://www.skills.vic.gov.au/victorianskillsgateway/Students/Pages/vtg-eligibility-indicator.aspx
Vative Academy does not charge a Tuition Fee for each nominal hour delivered under the 2016 State Government subsidised training programs though each enrolment will incur a Material and Administration Fee as per the policy outline. The student tuition fees are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
WA Traineeships and Apprenticeships
The following fees are applicable to each of the nominated qualifications:
The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees. Employers are eligible to pay for fees and charges on behalf of the students if courses are delivered in a format of a Traineeship.
Under the WA Government subsidised Traineeships and Apprenticeships program there are mandatory fees of which each student or their employer must contribute to the education and training as outlined in the policy.